What is HBOT
What is HBOT;Shanghai Baobang Detailed introduction
The essence of HBOT is to increase the oxygen content in human tissues, which is achieved by breathing medical oxygen under high pressure
A person can live without water and food for a few days to a few weeks, but this is enough to stop the flow of oxygen and cause death within one to two minutes. Hypoxia in tissues and organs is fatal.
Oxygen in the blood is in a chemically bound state of hemoglobin (19.1% by volume) and dissolved in plasma (0.3% by volume). Under normal circumstances, oxygen is delivered to the tissue through hemoglobin located in red blood cells, and the dissolved part can only regulate the process.
In all diseases, when the function of oxygen delivery to organs and tissues is impaired, hypoxia (hypoxia) is formed. Key organs (heart, brain, kidney, liver) are extremely sensitive to hypoxia and cannot function properly when hypoxia is present.
Hypoxia may occur for various reasons-this violates the vascular patency of the supply organ (atherosclerosis, inflammation, edema, etc.), decreased hemoglobin, and many other reasons related to respiratory pathology, heart activity, etc. Various oxygen therapies (oxygen therapy) have been developed for the treatment of these diseases. However, under normal atmospheric pressure, even pure oxygen breathing often fails to eliminate hypoxia at the cellular level of organs and tissues. The only way to solve this problem is to increase the amount of oxygen carried in the blood. The latter is only possible in a pressure chamber where the pressure of the oxygen increases, because it is known that under pressure the gas will dissolve better in the liquid. Under the pressure in the pressure chamber, oxygen,
Therefore, it is possible to eliminate hypoxia in the diseased organs, restore its function and resistance to pathogens. In addition, according to modern concepts, high-pressure oxygen is a common adaptor, which can increase the body’s resistance to various pressures. HBOT treatment can be a basic method or complementary to other methods and body recovery methods. Because it can significantly increase the oxygen content in the tissue.
Hyperbaric oxygen has the following effects:
- Mainly stimulate wound healing due to increased intracellular regeneration;
- Enhance the effects of various pharmacological drugs (antibiotics, cardiac glycosides, diuretics and many other drugs);
- The fact that it has a tonic effect on the body can prove that in the rigorously trained athletes, pressurized oxygen can quickly relieve fatigue and significantly improve exercise capacity;
- Significantly improve the general condition of those who are tired and stressed after drinking alcohol;
- It has a rejuvenating effect on the body;
- Helps burn fat faster and normalize the metabolism of protein and carbohydrates, which in turn helps to lose weight quickly and harmlessly
It should be noted that another important advantage of using the HBOT method-this method allows you to minimize the use of drugs. Using the HBOT method (used alone or in combination with other methods) can achieve good results in the treatment of many diseases, significantly reduce recovery time, help the weak body cope with the consequences of the disease, and can also improve a variety of severe chronic Quality of life of patients with diseases
The range of diseases indicated by the HBOT method is very broad.
Hyperbaric oxygenation is recommended for the following diseases and conditions:
- Coronary heart disease, atherosclerotic heart disease, chronic heart failure, arrhythmia;
- Retinal circulation disorder, optic nerve atrophy;
- Peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum;
- Atherosclerosis obliterans of lower extremities, Raynaud’s disease;
- The consequences of stroke, multiple sclerosis, encephalopathy;
- Wound atrophy, suppuration, pancreatitis, sepsis, peritonitis;
- Nutritional ulcers, osteomyelitis;
- Various causes of poisoning;
- Chronic diseases in the field of urogenital system (prostatitis and decreased efficacy of men, female infertility);
- Acoustic neuritis, hearing loss;
- Overwork, hangover;
- Psychological stress, neurasthenia;
- As part of a comprehensive treatment for weight loss, in order to rejuvenate as an independent procedure and after a facelift.
In recent years, with the use of HBOT, the sexual function of elderly men has been significantly improved. In anesthesiology, there are successful experiences in using HBOT to relieve withdrawal symptoms.
It is recommended to use HBOT treatment before and after surgery: patients can leave the anesthesia quickly and painlessly, which significantly shortens the healing time and reduces the risk of complications. Based on this, HBOT is widely used in cosmetic and plastic surgery.
In our center, the results obtained show that HBOT is very efficient, which is included in a series of health measures. In healthy people, the use of the HBOT method is based on the unique and complex role of oxygen under elevated pressure, thereby significantly improving the body’s adaptability. HBOT normalizes many body systems and reduces the risk of illness. Exercising in a stress chamber can relieve fatigue, restore strength after hard work, enhance muscle tone, have anti-stress tonic and tonic effects, and reduce the adverse effects of polluted air. Patients who have received HBOT treatment should pay attention to the enhancement of their work ability and the stability of their psychological and emotional state.
Hyperbaric oxygen contraindications:
- Have a history of epilepsy (or any other seizures)
- Is there a cavity in the lung (cavity, abscess or air sac)
- Severe forms of hypertension (blood pressure greater than 180/90)
- Reduced patency of hearing (Eustachian tube) and catheter connection
- Paranasal sinuses and the external environment (polyps and inflammatory processes)
- In the nasopharynx, middle ear, paranasal sinuses)
- Drainage and lobar pneumonia
- Pneumothorax (especially severe)
- Acute respiratory infection
- Allergic to oxygen
- The purulent infection is not drained or is not well drained
- Unresolved focal compression of the brain (hematoma, abscess, tumor)
- The presence of malignant tumors.
Shanghai Baobang HBOT Health Center recommends that visitors combine exercise with useful procedures. After training, go to the sauna, you can enhance the effect of this lesson. The sour steam of the sauna has a beneficial effect on the body’s important metabolic processes: blood flow, lymph flow and increased sweating. Each unit is full of life-giving heat. The relaxed state and comfortable atmosphere of the sauna can eliminate fatigue and the hustle and bustle of the city.
The Slavic tradition of returning to modern life is to use plant barrels to enhance the healing effects of Russian herbs. Distant ancestors meticulously preserved herbal preparations and infusion formulas used to treat any disease.
We also provide pressure room service. For all patients with vascular disease and high weather sensitivity, preventive treatment is recommended in a portable pressure chamber. Regular meetings in the pressure chamber prevent the development of strokes, heart attacks and acute respiratory diseases.
After such a life-giving procedure, it is time for a massage. An experienced massage therapist, as a skilled sculptor, can restore the lost form to the body or more perfect.
The procedures of the health center are very comprehensive, so to choose a variety of treatment procedures, first of all, you have to choose health.