Oxygen Concentrator BO Series
- Type: BO2101/BO2102
- Flow rate: 1-5L/1-10L
- Power Consumption: 1000W
- Noise Level: ≤60dB
Draft and Photo Picture:
- High purity and stableperformance
- 25000 hours long lifespan of Molecule Sieve; Copper radiatorsystem
- LCD showing cumulative working hours and present workinghours
- Timing function for working hours control
- Bacteria filter inside to keep bacteriaaway
- Intelligent self-diagnosis System, alarm and show error code for over heart, high/low pressure, power failure, valve control
- Large Displacement Compressor, 30% longer life-span
- Variable current-controlling technology to make energy-saving 7% perhour
- Suitable for continuous 24 hrsworking
Purpose of Oxygen Concentrator :
- Continuous oxygen therapy for critically ill patients in intensive care unit and intensive care unit.
- Uninterrupted or continuous supply of pure medical oxygen in clinics and homes.
- Home, education and other institutions inhale oxygen to enhance immunity and prevent and treat bronchopulmonary diseases.
- Oxygenated cocktails are prepared in sports centers, oxygen bars, kindergartens, homes, etc.
- The next important indicator that needs to be paid attention to when choosing an O2 concentrator is the performance of the equipment, which directly affects the oxygen concentration and
- also determines the scope of application of the equipment.
When choosing an oxygen generator, first consider the oxygen flow rate.
Indications for oxygen therapy
People with heart, blood vessel, and respiratory diseases need oxygen therapy. Inhalation with concentrated oxygen mixture is suitable for:
- Respiratory failure;
- pulmonary hypertension;
- Cystic fibrosis;
- Bronchial Asthma;
- heart failure;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
|Outlet pressure||0.04-0.08 Mpa|
|Certificates||ISO9001, ISO13485; Free Sale|
What is an oxygen generator
The problem of insufficient indoor air quality is solved with the help of cylinders filled with liquefied oxygen. However, this method has many disadvantages: it is difficult to ensure a uniform oxygen supply, there is a risk of leakage and increased fire hazards, and even a cylinder explosion may occur. A modern and safe solution is an oxygen concentrator. Using this device, pressurized air can be passed through a filter that retains nitrogen and can release a gas mixture containing 95% oxygen to the outside. The concentrator is powered by city power or autonomously, and powered by batteries.
The filter is a cylinder filled with particles that adsorb the mineral, zeolite, which is known for its ability to retain nitrogen under high pressure. When the equipment is turned off, a small amount of nitrogen is released back into the atmosphere, but only a very small amount, and the main part of the nitrogen remains in the filter. Any adsorbent will saturate over time, so about every five years, the zeolite particles must be replaced so that the productivity of the concentrator does not decrease. You cannot replace the packing yourself-for this, you should contact one of the service centers. This is a cheap service that should not be ignored.
Oxygen concentrator type
According to the purpose of use, the size and performance of the equipment are different.
- Medicinal: specially designed for hospitals, health resorts, and ambulances. It can be used for long-term or emergency breathing support, producing 5-10 liters of oxygen per minute. Equipped with an alarm system to monitor the patient’s condition.
- Universal: They are used to prepare oxygenated foam drinks (so-called oxygen cocktails) and oxygen therapy courses in fitness centers and beauty salons. It produces 3-5 liters of oxygen per minute.
- For home use: These oxygen generators have a capacity of 1-3 liters of oxygen per minute, are small in size, quiet in operation, and can be easily fitted into any internal space, and can be used to inhale or make oxygen using a nebulizer (usually included in the kit) cocktail.
Who needs an oxygen machine
Oxygen concentrators are essential for people suffering from respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, especially chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The main factors for its occurrence are air pollution and smoking. According to the statistics of the World Health Organization, COPD ranks third in mortality, second only to coronary heart disease and stroke . Since any disease is easier to prevent than treatment, there are reasons to consider the quality of inhaled air.
Oxygen therapy is recommended for athletes, smokers and the elderly. Sometimes it is prescribed to pregnant women to prevent fetal hypoxia. A study by the Children’s Health Science Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences confirmed the benefits of oxygen cocktails
Therefore, the oxygen generator is very useful for the whole family, especially in the big city environment, even healthy people can cause mild but continuous hypoxia.
How to choose an oxygen generator
- manufacturer. In the Chinese market, there are equipment made in the United States, Germany, and China. For household use, considering the ratio of price and quality, domestically produced concentrators can be recommended.
- Dimensions and weight. Performance is directly related to productivity, which requires more or less zeolite particles. Due to additional functions, medical centers are usually larger and heavier. The weight of a concentrator with a capacity of 1-5 liters per minute is 6 to 30 kg. The smallest portable device can be placed on a table, while the larger one is equipped with wheels for easy transportation.
- Noise level. The noise of a home hub is 35–45 dB, which is equivalent to a low-voice conversation, for example. The voice of the medical center is slightly louder.
- Feature. The oxygen generator can be designed for one or more users. If used for inhalation, a humidifier is built in. Many models are equipped with a timer so that you can set the exact duration of the session.
- which performed. For short-term preventive inhalation, a volume of 1-3 liters per minute is sufficient. If the concentrator needs to be used for medicinal purposes, it is best to choose a higher-performance model.
- The gas flow is saturated. The maximum oxygen concentration at the outlet is 96%. Basically, the saturation parameter fluctuates between 87-96%. In this case, as the resource of zeolite particles is depleted, these values
- cost. The minimum cost of a concentrator is about a few hundred dollars. Professional models can cost thousands of dollars
equipment. The kit may include a humidifier, nasal cannula, mask, diffuser, mixer and remote control for preparing oxygen cocktails. Some units have handles and some units have wheels.
- Service life and warranty. Generally, the design life of the hub is 5-10 years, which makes its cost lower, especially considering the warranty period. Some manufacturers provide a three-year warranty.
We will replay within 24 hours
Bldg 15, No.889 Guinan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai, China 201617
+86 180 1702 1667