Children’s oxygen Chamber:What is a pressure chamber and why do you need it
Children’s oxygen Chamber. What is a pressure chamber and why do you need it
you do not provide enough Children’s oxygen Chamber to the body, hypoxia will occur-this is what is called hypoxia in medicine. In order to saturate tissues and blood with life-giving gas, they resort to various methods, the most important of which is the use of pressure chambers for treatment. But like any treatment, it also has its advantages and disadvantages
The pressure chamber is a large sealed capsule with a window where the patient is placed for a certain period of time-from 20 minutes to one hour. He doesn’t need to do anything, just lie down and breathe oxygen-filled air. Sensors are built into the pressure chamber. These sensors determine the pressure and the oxygen content in the capsule. This is called oxygen in Latin.
Children’s oxygen Chamber hyperbaric
The treatment performed in the pressure chamber is called hyperbaric oxygenation (HBOT for short). Translated into a common language, this means that the human body is filled with oxygen under pressure above atmospheric pressure. During this process, oxygen enters the patient’s blood more densely than during normal breathing. Blood brings it to all “corners” of the body, so blood can activate the regeneration of each of its tissues: whether it is nerve, muscle, bone or cartilage, etc.
- The undoubted role of HBOT treatment is marked by the extensive pathology that suggests treatment in the pressure chamber. The indications for using HBOT involve the following diseases:
- Various vascular diseases of limbs caused by diseases of the circulatory system;
- Many heart diseases, including various arrhythmias and heart failure;
- Gastrointestinal diseases;
- In HBOT-treated liver pathology, hepatitis can be divided into acute and chronic and cirrhosis.
- Cerebral infarction, also known as ischemic stroke, craniocerebral trauma, encephalopathy, peripheral nerve paralysis-these are signs of the nervous system;
- In the list of poisons-successfully fight botulism, carbon monoxide poisoning and even cyanide;
- It can treat many eye diseases, especially retinal circulation disorders;
- From the perspective of the endocrine system, the indications for HBOT are complex diseases such as diabetes, insulin dependence, complications, and diffuse toxic goiter.
- Maxillofacial problems are also indications for the use of pressure chambers: periodontal disease, gingivitis, stomatitis, wound healing after facial plastic surgery;
- Diseases related to obstetrics and gynecology. As for the course of the pressure room during pregnancy, the attending physician will determine the indications and contraindications after necessary consultations with the therapist, endocrinologist, and otolaryngologist;
- Newborns have many indications for various pathologies (such as asphyxia, cerebrovascular accidents);
- Treatment of wounds, burns and frostbite, radiation damage;
- This technology has successfully treated drug addiction.
This method cannot be used if the patency of the Eustachian tube and passage of inhaled air into the sinuses is impaired. This may be due to the presence of polyps, inflammation of the upper respiratory tract, middle ear, and abnormal development.
- Contraindications also include:
- Exist in lung abscesses, caves;
- Bilateral pneumonia
- Undrained pneumothorax-the pathological state of air entering the pleural cavity;
- A certain percentage of people are allergic to oxygen;
- A clear contraindication is a history of epilepsy;
- Hypertension with constant blood pressure exceeding 160/90;
- Because medical procedures are performed in a narrow space, claustrophobia makes people afraid of this situation.
- Mountain air” can treat bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, such as patients with difficulty breathing-bronchitis, emphysema;
- One of the hallmarks of the oxygen cabin is the long treatment time and frequent colds.
- It is useful to use this method for the purpose of psychotherapy: correct critical state; treat neurosis, depression and rickets, neurocirculatory dystonia, migraine (only allowed between attacks);
- Comprehensive treatment and prevention of heart disease, including recovery of heart sclerosis after a heart attack;
- 1-2 degree hypertension;
- Disturbed lipid (fat) metabolism.
What is hyperbaric oxygenation
The essence of the program is this. The Children’s oxygen Chamber in the blood is related to hemoglobin -19.1 vol. %, or -0.3 vol dissolved in plasma. % Cells provide this element to red blood cells, and the gas dissolved in the plasma acts as a regulator. Generally, in cases of anemia, respiratory tract dysfunction, insufficient blood volume, poor blood circulation, etc., insufficient oxygen will be found in the body. By eliminating the above factors, you seem to be able to recover quickly. Las, hemoglobin levels increase for a long time, and the saturation of the complex has its limits. Poor circulation requires long-term physical exercise. Even inhaling pure oxygen can only temporarily solve the breathing problem. Oxygenation gives you immediate results.