What is the operation process of hyperbaric oxygen chamber
What is the operation process of hyperbaric oxygen chamber
1. Preparation before pressurization
1. Check the compressed air storage, check whether the pipeline valve is in good condition, and then open it when it is used.
2. Check whether the oxygen system is in good condition, whether there is any leakage, check whether the storage capacity and pressure are normal, and whether the pipeline valve is good. Check whether the oxygen supply device in the cabin is normal.
3. Check the cabin door, delivery tube, observation window glass and all devices in the cabin. Close the balance valve of the cabin door, close the inner and outer doors of the delivery tube and the balance valve.
4. Check the position of each monitoring instrument and pointer of the console, check whether the switches and buttons are in good condition and whether the positions are correct.
5. Turn on the power switch, turn on the lighting in the cabin, turn on the intercom and emergency communication device, turn on the oxygen meter and recording device, check whether it is working normally, and check whether the signal indication is normal.
6. Turn on the TV monitoring device and check whether the controller, camera and monitor are working properly.
7. Start the air-conditioning device according to the operating procedures and determine whether it is working properly.
8. After the patient enters the cabin, the usage method of the accessories in the cabin and the precautions in the cabin are introduced.
9. Close the cabin door to ensure that it is airtight.
1. Use the walkie-talkie device to notify the cabin personnel to prepare for pressurization, turn on the air source, open the intake valve, and slowly pressurize.
2. When the pressure rise rate is below 0.03MPa, the pressure should be increased slowly to adapt to the pressure regulation of the eustachian tube of the personnel in the cabin.
3. Continuously supervise the crew in the cabin to do the pressure adjustment of the Eustachian tube, and often ask if they feel uncomfortable. If you have earaches and other discomfort, you should reduce the rate of pressure increase, or even pause the pressure, and then continue to press after you feel better.
4. Pay attention to temperature changes in the cabin, turn on the ventilator, and turn on the cabin refrigeration system if necessary.
3, voltage regulation
1. When the pressure reaches the cabin pressure of the predetermined treatment plan, close the intake valve and open the oxygen valve to notify the patient in the cabin to wear a mask to start oxygen intake, and at the same time open the oxygen exhaust regulating valve, control the hoisting according to the number of oxygen inhalers and the cabin pressure Oxygen flow.
2. Keep the cabin pressure stable, if it rises or falls, it should be exhausted or supplemented in time.
3. The oxygen concentration in the air in the cabin must be strictly controlled below 25%, and ventilation should be timely when it exceeds the specified value.
4. According to the treatment plan, strictly control the oxygen inhalation time and the rest time. When the oxygen inhalation time is over, the oxygen valve should be closed in time, and the patient should be notified to remove the oxygen mask.
5. Monitor and monitor the situation in the cabin at all times, and report in time if there are special circumstances.
1. The patients in the cabin should be notified to make relevant preparations before decompression. The decompression stop and stay time should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed decompression plan.
2. Pay attention to the temperature changes in the cabin. If the cabin temperature is lower than 18℃, the heating device should be turned on.
3. Pay attention to the feelings of the patients in the cabin at all times. If there is any adverse reaction, stop decompression immediately and report to the doctor on duty.
4. Fill in the cabin operation records carefully.
5. Cleaning up after leaving the cabin
1. Check whether the various devices in the cabin are in good condition, clean up various items in the cabin, clean the cabin and perform disinfection treatment.
2. Turn off the compressed air and oxygen sources, remove the remaining pressure in the system, and close the intake valve and exhaust valve.
3. Turn off the lighting, monitoring, and monitoring system power, and turn off the main power switch of the console.
4. Open the delivery tube door and the oxygen compartment door to make the rubber seal in a relaxed state.
Operating rules for delivery barrel
1. Transfer items from inside to outside
1. The outside operator closes and locks the outer door and closes the pressure balance valve.
2. The cabin operator opens the inner door pressure balance valve to inflate and pressurize the cylinder.
3. When the airflow sound of the balance valve disappears, or the pressure gauge on the outer door of the cylinder is consistent with the pressure in the cabin, it indicates that the pressure in the cylinder has been balanced with the pressure of the oxygen chamber, and the locking device can be released and the inner door can be opened.
4. Put in the items that need to be delivered, close and lock the inner door, and close the balance valve.
5. Report to operators outside the cabin, and fetching operations are possible.
6. After the operator outside the cabin gets the report in the cabin, he first opens the pressure balance valve of the outer door to reduce pressure. When the pointer of the pressure gauge of the delivery cylinder returns to zero or the airflow sound of the balance valve has disappeared, the locking device can be released, the outer door can be opened, and the items can be taken out.
7. Since the outer door of the delivery barrel is an outward opening structure, you must pay attention to safety when opening the door.
(1) The locking device can only be released after the pressure in the cylinder is completely relieved;
(2) The operator should stand on the side of the outer opening of the cylinder to prevent injuries caused by the pressure in the cylinder due to residual pressure in the cylinder or incorrect operation.
Second, transfer items from outside the cabin to the ship
1. The operator should check the state of the outer door of the cabin delivery tube, if it is closed, press one. 6. Program operation.
2. Put in items that need to be delivered.
3. Close the outer door and close the pressure balance valve.
4. The operator in the report cabin can fetch objects.
5. After the operators in the cabin get the report from outside the cabin, follow the procedure for fetching operations. 2.3. operating.
6. The inner door and pressure balance valve should be closed in time after taking out the items.